Civil Construction Trainee ship
The Maxima Group are seeking a fit and enthusiastic individuals to complete a Civil Construction Trainee ship in Local Government.
This position will provide paid, hands on experience and an opportunity to earn an income whilst studying towards a nationally accredited Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations.
On the job support and training will be provided. Traineeship wages apply.
Your duties will include:
- Site preparation and excavation
- Laying and leveling base and surface materials
- Constructing trenches and laying water pipes
- Installation of drainage pipes and structures
- Digging, back filling and general civil maintenance
- Work Zone Traffic Management
Essential applicant requirements:
- Physically fit
- Sound mechanical aptitude
- Evidence of a pre-vocational or extensive prior work experience in this industry
- A valid driver’s licence and own reliable vehicle (LR, MR or HR truck licence would be beneficial)
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and people living with a disability are encouraged to apply.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Civil Construction Plant Operations, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Civil Construction Plant Operations Adelaide, SA