You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Civil Construction Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Operators
- Various ongoing roles, with competitive pay rates.
- Work with leading clients in the construction industry
- South and North of the river locations
They are currently seeking Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators for work on various road construction projects in the Southern & Northern suburbs of Perth.
These roles are immediate starts and will require you to have a flexible availability to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights and possible weekends as required.
Your background as a Mobile Plant Operator will include experience operating, but not limited to:
- Dump Trucks
- Water Carts
- Dozer & Graders
- Truck Drivers
Successful applicants will have a combination of the following:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years recent experience working in road construction is essential.
- Current “HR”, “HC” or “MC” drivers license.
- Current Front End Loader, Skid Steer, Grader, Roller, Excavator TeleHandler, and/or Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Current White Card
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen
Desired but not essential:
- Current High Risk work license, with Dogging/Rigging (DG, RB, RI, or RA), Hi-AB (CN, CV, or up to CO), and Forklift (LF) classes.
Please note: All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the “apply” link to submit both your one page cover letter, and up to date resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Civil Construction Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Operators Perth WA
Dump Truck Operator Salaries
How much do dump truck production operators earn in the mines?
Depending on where you live, or which state the mine is located in, as you can see from the information below, the salaries are very different. In Queensland and New South Wales, mining wages are pretty much the same for Dump Truck Operators. Working at a Western Australian mine you can expect to earn about 20% more than if you worked in QLD or NSW.
Dump truck operator jobs are advertised on SEEK and other mining jobs boards regularly.
According to online jobs website Indeed (au.indeed.com), the average salary for a Dump Truck Production Operator in Australia is $41.98 per hour. Salary estimates are based on 326 salaries submitted anonymously to Indeed by Dump Truck Drivers. The data was collected from past and present job ads on Indeed over the last 36 months.
Payscale.com Dump Truck Driver Pay Estimates
Looking at the salary of an entry-level Dump Truck Driver with less than 1 year experience, you can expect to earn an average hourly wage (includes bonus, and overtime pay) of AU$42 based on 24 pay reviews.
With so many different and conflicting articles about salaries, it's difficult to know what the exact take home pay is for a Dump Truck Operator.
Blackwater, Queensland Dump Truck Salaries +40%
According to Payscale.com, Dump Truck Operators in the Queensland Bowen Basin area of Blackwater, earn an average of 39.7% more than the national average. Dump Truck Operators also get more money in Western Australia (26.6% more) and Kalgoorlie (17.0% more). The lowest salaries can be found in Melbourne, Victoria (19.6% less), Brisbane, Queensland (16.2% less) and Sydney, New South Wales (14.3% less).
SEEK mining job salaries for dump truck production operators
What are dump truck operator employers looking for?
The following list is a collection of requirements you'll find in most advertised dump truckk operator jobs
- Experience operating CAT trucks
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol test
- Competitive Hourly Rate plus super on all hours worked
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 or willing to obtain a Standard 11
- Have a strong commitment to safety and Zero Harm and ensure this is a
- priority and at the forefront of all your decision-making
- Have a strong work history
- High level of safety awareness
- Relevant current RII Competencies
- Relevant RII/ SSE sign offs/ Competencies
- Right to work in Australia - Birth Certificate or Australian Passport
- Sound Work History
- Be reliable and a team player