Civil Construction Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Operators
- Various ongoing roles, with competitive pay rates.
- Work with leading clients in the construction industry
- South and North of the river locations
They are currently seeking Civil Construction Mobile Plant Operators for work on various road construction projects in the Southern & Northern suburbs of Perth.
These roles are immediate starts and will require you to have a flexible availability to work early mornings, afternoons, evenings, nights and possible weekends as required.
Your background as a Mobile Plant Operator will include experience operating, but not limited to:
- Dump Trucks
- Water Carts
- Dozer & Graders
- Truck Drivers
Successful applicants will have a combination of the following:
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years recent experience working in road construction is essential.
- Current “HR”, “HC” or “MC” drivers license.
- Current Front End Loader, Skid Steer, Grader, Roller, Excavator TeleHandler, and/or Certificate III in Civil Construction
- Current White Card
- Ability to pass a drug & alcohol screen
Desired but not essential:
- Current High Risk work license, with Dogging/Rigging (DG, RB, RI, or RA), Hi-AB (CN, CV, or up to CO), and Forklift (LF) classes.
Please note: All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
If this sounds like you, and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please click the “apply” link to submit both your one page cover letter, and up to date resume. I look forward to hearing from you.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Civil Construction Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Operators Perth WA