Christmas Creek Level 3 Belt Splicer/ Technician x 2
ConvaTech is a part of REMA TIP TOP which is a market leading multi-national organisation, providing world-wide support services in the mining and industrial sectors, as well as a leading supplier of tyre repair materials in the automotive sector. They also provide rewarding careers for over 600 employees and are now seeking two experienced Level 3 Belt Splicers to join our team at Christmas Creek, WA.
ConvaTech are currently recruiting for two Level 3 Belt Technicians. This position is full time and are based at Christmas Creek in WA. The purpose of this position is to provide the practical service provision of conveyor belt maintenance, repair, belt cleaning and belt splicing services to agreed quality standards in accordance with customer requirements.
THE JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Certificate 3 in Polymer processing and significant related experience;
- Substantial experience and knowledge in materials handling conveyor belt systems & associated components such as roller identification, roller frames, skirting systems, belt cleaner systems, conveyor belt tracking units, transfer chutes and conveyor structures;
- A strong commitment to safety and quality;
- Current drivers licence;
- Willingness to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical;
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivation and a strong work ethic.Desirable –
- Additional high-risk qualifications such as Confined Spaces & Working at Heights tickets;
- Current Dogging and Rigging tickets;
- Current Forklift Licence.
- A full time position on a 2/1 roster;
- Overtime opportunities;
- Immediate start.
NOTE: This job for Creek Level 3 Belt Splicer/Technician x 2 will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.