CHPP Stockpile Dozer Operator
Experienced Stockpile Dozer Operator
- Ongoing Positions
- Meal and Camp Accommodation provided
- 6 Monthly Incentive Bonus
About the Client:
The client is Australia’s largest coal miner and exporter, the world’s largest supplier to the sea borne coking coal market and largest coal producer and supplier of metallurgical coal. The client has several mine sites across the Bowen Basin consisting primarily of open cut mines.
The client is committed to building a diverse workforce, appreciating all the different aspects of individual uniqueness, including thought and perspective, experience, age, disability, nationality, ethnicity, sexual orientation and gender. The safety of their people and the communities in which they operate always comes first. The client provides opportunities for interaction to improve their safety performance and believe having the right controls in place to effectively manage their risks that have safety impacts will lead to improved safety outcomes.
About the Position:
Reporting to the superintendent, you will operate a Stockpile Dozer in a Coal Processing Plant. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements. This role is drive in drive out. Working a lifestyle roster, rotating day and night shift.
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] for D11 Dozer
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – conducted within 2 years
- Current Driver’s License
- A willingness to work rotating rosters
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
Click on the apply button or for more information
Click for more details and Apply for CHPP Stockpile Dozer Operators Job