CHPP Shutdown Supervisor Jobs Mackay
Accommodation, Meals, Site Vehicle Provided.
- Coal Wash Plant Shutdown
- 8 Week Shut – July Start
- 4:2 Rotating Roster
- Fantastic Pay Rate
Stellar is recruiting for Mechanical Supervisors to focus on a large scale Coal Wash Plant shutdown. You will be looking after an experienced crew of fitter/boilermakers/riggers as well as skilled labourers for a 6 – 8 week period. Accommodation, meals, site vehicle provided. Planning starts July with the actual shutdown starting in August. You will be required to start within the planning phase in July.
- Safety is the number #1 priority
- Ensure your crew is working under safe conditions
- Regular safety and compliance checks
- Maintain high performance and productivity of your crew
- Conduct pre-starts and handovers in an effective manner
- Communicate honestly and effectively with your Project Coordinator
- Work within a close knit leadership team
- Mechanical trade background
- 5+ years experience supervising on large scale coal / mineral processing shutdowns
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 (must have)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Coal Induction (a preference)
- Coal Board Medical
They offer specialised recruitment services spanning across a range of industries with a culture that is focused on exceptional customer service. It’s driven from their team of professionals, who contribute to the customer journey which ensures that they return time and time again. They only employ the highest caliber of recruiters that take care of and nurture their customers’ needs, creating lasting partnerships.