CHPP Shutdown Supervisor Jobs Mackay
Accommodation, Meals, Site Vehicle Provided.
- Coal Wash Plant Shutdown
- 8 Week Shut – July Start
- 4:2 Rotating Roster
- Fantastic Pay Rate
Stellar is recruiting for Mechanical Supervisors to focus on a large scale Coal Wash Plant shutdown. You will be looking after an experienced crew of fitter/boilermakers/riggers as well as skilled labourers for a 6 – 8 week period. Accommodation, meals, site vehicle provided. Planning starts July with the actual shutdown starting in August. You will be required to start within the planning phase in July.
- Safety is the number #1 priority
- Ensure your crew is working under safe conditions
- Regular safety and compliance checks
- Maintain high performance and productivity of your crew
- Conduct pre-starts and handovers in an effective manner
- Communicate honestly and effectively with your Project Coordinator
- Work within a close knit leadership team
- Mechanical trade background
- 5+ years experience supervising on large scale coal / mineral processing shutdowns
- S1, S2, S3 and G2 (must have)
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Coal Induction (a preference)
- Coal Board Medical
They offer specialised recruitment services spanning across a range of industries with a culture that is focused on exceptional customer service. It’s driven from their team of professionals, who contribute to the customer journey which ensures that they return time and time again. They only employ the highest caliber of recruiters that take care of and nurture their customers’ needs, creating lasting partnerships.
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website