See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Operators – 7/7 Roster Underground Coal Mine Operator
CHPP Operators 7/7 Roster Coal Mine Underground Operators QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
As a CHPP Operator, you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in CHPP/Washplant
- Stockpile Dozer or Cat D11/D10 dozer experience
- Performed aspects of the washplant including raw coal and dozer operations
- Proof of dozer competency Cat D11/10
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- Washplant/CHPP Experience
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer
- 7/7 roster
- 12 hour shift
- Super is paid on all hours
- Meals and accommodation provided
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for CHPP Operators – 7/7 Roster Underground Operators QLD