CHPP Operator – Electrical Trade Qualification – Fixed Term Contract
- 7 on / 7 off rotating day / night roster (12.5 hour shift) (Wednesday through to Tuesday)
- Residential or DIDO role (no FIFO flights provided)
- Camp accommodation and meals provided at Coppabella Camp
- Shuttle to and from camp and site
- Fortnightly pays
Your new role:
An excellent and immediate opportunity exists for two Trade Qualified (Electricians) CHPP Operator/Maintainers to join tight-knit team at the Isaac Plains Coal Handling Preparation Plant (CHPP) on a 6 month fixed-term contract (with possibility to extend).
On a day to day basis, you will be required to:
- Make adjustments to plant operational conditions to ensure maximum efficiency
- Operate mobile equipment including bulldozers and front end loaders
- Perform all maintenance activities to maximize plant availability, while maintaining the highest levels of safety and environmental standards
- Perform train load out
To be successful, you will have:
- Electrical Trade Qualification
- Demonstrated operational experience in a coal preparation plant
- Queensland Coal Generic Induction (Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* compliant)
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current RII's [...Learn about RII's]s for CHPP and Loader/Dozer highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills
In return, they offer a collaborative and supportive environment where every employee has a genuine opportunity to have a say and make a real difference.
Eligible employees will also have access to a variety of benefits including discounts on private health care, travel and banking as well as access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Ausenco is a global organization with a history of attracting visionary people who embrace challenges and discover innovative solutions to each and every project.
They are proud of heritage and experience, and we build on that tradition through strong sense of culture, safety first ethos and by delivering excellent results for clients.
Working at Ausenco means being a part of a vibrant, culturally diverse company that nurtures creativity and input from all people.
How to Apply:
If this role sounds like you, please submit a detailed application directly to this posting. Thank you for your interest in Ausenco. They look forward to your submission and will be in contact.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CHPP Operator Maintenance Coal Mining Electrical Trade QLD