If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
This job asks for motivated people. How do you motivate yourself?
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Operator Jobs Mackay
CoreStaff are seeking expression of interests from CHPP Processing Operators for work based in the Moranbah region working a lifestyle roster.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe management of the processing requirements in and around the wash plant
- Conducting Inspections
- Safe Dozer Operations
- Load Trains
Successful Applicants have:
- Current Coal Board Medical and Standard 11 Induction Training
- Knowledge and Experience in Coal Processing Plants
- Solid Dozer Operations Experience
- A strong commitment to safety and a solid understanding of risk awareness
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role
What’s on Offer:
- DIDO Even Time Roster
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Retention Bonus paid every 6 months
- Ongoing role
- Excellent hourly rate
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.