See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CHPP Mining Jobs QLD
The Reserve Group is a dynamic Queensland based company specialising in providing maintenance, operations, training and safety support services to the mining and coal processing industries in Central Queensland.
Currently they are seeking an expression of interest from experienced CHPP personnel who wish to register with us for upcoming roles.
The positions are predominately based in the Bowen Basin regional area on a DIDO basis only.
CHPP Jobs Include –
- CHPP Plant Operators
- Machinery Operators – Stockpile Dozer, Loader, Water Cart, Excavator
- Maintenance Planners
- Trainer & Assessors
Requirements but not limited to –
- Abide by all site rules and regulations at all times
- Have a proven understanding of the associated safety risk and hazards of a Coal Handling and Processing Plant environment
- High commitment to a positive safety culture
- MUST have relevant tickets / qualifications where applicable
- Coalboard Medical
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.