Coal Handling Preparation Plants (CHPP) – Operator
Corestaff is a national recruitment company, together with their mining client; they are looking to recruit experienced coal mining plant operators. The client is an equal opportunity employer and along with Corestaff encourages a diverse range of applicants.
To apply for these CHPP roles you will require the following;
- Previous CHPP experience in operations or maintenance.
- Minimum 2 years Loader experience.
- Minimum 2 years Dozer experience.
- Fitter & or Boilermaker trade qualification.
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* & Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s
In return they offer;
- An ongoing contract
- site safety commitment
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Bussing options available.
To apply please hit the apply button now or forward your resume and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CHPP Maintenance Coal Mining Plant Operator Bowen Basin