CHPP Scheduler – Moranbah North Mine
ANGLO AMERICAN COAL BUSINESS UNIT, MORANBAH, QLD
Company exists to make a real difference for everyone whose lives they touch. They mine the materials that make modern life possible, in ways that are safer, smarter and more responsible. Anglo American has operated in Australia since 2000 and their portfolio includes thermal and metallurgical coal across 5 mines, both open-cut and underground.
Their people are at the heart of business. It is the people who use the latest technologies to find new resources, plan and build mines and who mine, process and move and market there products to customers around the world.
They strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Apply for all vacant positions www.angloamerican.com.au
CHPP Planner/Scheduler – Moranbah North Mine
As the CHPP Planner/Scheduler, you will be required to deliver planning and scheduling services for the CHPP Maintenance Department by ensuring the development of accurate and timely programmed maintenance plans. You will interface closely with the Maintenance Team to ensure that the maintenance activities of all CHPP equipment aligns with the CHPP outage plan.
A core priority for this role is to apply disciplined and proven methods of maintenance planning to ensure a fit-for-purpose weekly plan is developed, resourced and communicated so that assets are maintained at optimum levels for the business.
As a leader in your field your duties will include:
- Identify and action all maintenance planning and scheduling issues
- Maintain maintenance systems, and present safe and effective plans ready for execution.
- Plan and schedule for all CHPP maintenance activities;
- Administration and planning of maintenance activities including assistance with shutdown planning and co-ordination;
- Analysis of weekly schedule compliance;
- An understanding of maintenance KPI’s and their application; and
- Building and maintaining cooperative relationships with all departments in the business.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally possess the following:
- Experience in Fixed Plant Maintenance (required)
- CHPP experience highly regarded
- Trades supervisory experience highly regarded
- Front line maintenance management highly regarded
- Knowledge of maintenance work control process and requirements
- Knowledge of Maintenance KPIs and reporting
- Knowledge of downtime reporting systems
- CMMS experience is highly regarded
As well as a very competitive salary package, Anglo American offers exceptional training and development opportunities to all employees. Subsidized housing is available in Moranbah. If you have the ambition to work for a leader in the mining and resources area, and the drive to deliver results on a consistent basis, apply now.
If this sounds like you then apply now
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CHPP Maintenance Coal Mining Moranbah North Mine QLD