Coal Handling Plant Operator (CHPP) – Washplant QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
You will be working with a Tier 1 Mining Contractor who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individuals.
CHPP Operator, you will possess the following:
- Proven experience in CHPP/Washplant
- Cat 992 Loader experience or similar
- Cat D11/D10 dozer experience
- Performed aspects of the washplant including raw coal and dozer operations
- Proof of loader competences Cat 992
- Proof of dozer competency Cat D11/10
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- Washplant/CHPP Experience
- Adaptability to change as the operation progresses
In return, these positions offer
- 7/7 roster
- 12 hour shift
- Super is paid on all rostered hours
- Meals and accommodation provided
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CHPP Loader Operator Washplant Coal Mine jobs Bowen Basin QLD