CHPP Maintenance Electrician – Coal Mine Jobs QLD
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Seeking experienced CHPP Electrical Maintainers for an Open Cut Coal Mine site in the Bowen Basin near Moranbah. The client is a Tier 1 mining house who requires skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
The successful CHPP Electrical Maintainers will have:
- Australian Recognized Electrical Trade Qualification
- Solid CHPP Fixed Plant Maintenance experience
- Current EEHA (Hazardous Areas) Certificate would be an advantage
- Current HV Switching Certificate would be an advantage
- Current LVR-CPR Certificate within 12 months
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
In return, they offer:
- Monday – Thursday Roster
- Day Shift Only – 12.00 hrs/shift
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Excellent Hourly Rates + Super Paid on All Rostered Hours
- On-going Contract with possibility of Permanent Role
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CHPP Fixed Plant Maintenance Electrician Coal Mine QLD