A BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety is now the minimum requirement for workplace health and safety management in most workplaces. This is a nationally recognised qualification delivered in a way to suit your needs. Delivery can either be in small groups or as a work based and flexible training program for staff to gain this qualification.
BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Core units (9 total)
- BSBWHS401B - Contribute to a systematic approach to managing WHS
- BSBWHS402B - Contribute to the implementation of the WHS consultation process
- BSBWHS403B - Identify hazards and assess WHS risks
- BSBWHS404B - Contribute to the implementation of strategies to control WHS risk
- BSBWHS405B - Contribute to the implementation of emergency procedures
- BSBWHS408A – Assist with compliance with WHS & other relevant laws
- BSBRSK401A - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBWHS407A – Monitor a safe workplace
- BSBMM401A – Make a presentation
Who should enrol in this course?
The training and assessment is specifically designed to help supervisors, union representatives, safety committee members, safety officers, and others who identify and manage Work, Health & Safety hazards.
- This course requires a significant amount of reading and writing.
- Access to a computer is required for word processing and some internet based research.
- Assignments are generally based around workplace activities. Participants should have access to a workplace that can be used for case studies and/or practical exercises.
- Completion of year 12 is recommended, but not essential.
- General Work experience in the workplace would be significantly beneficial.
Successful completion of this qualification and suitable experience provides you with the opportunity to become a supervisor/manager, or trainee manager in medium and large organisations within the area of occupational health and safety.
After completing study in Occupational Safety, Health and Training you will be able to work as a health and safety practitioner, responsible for the organisation of the safety and health functions within a workplace.
As part of a traineeship, this course can be delivered in your workplace as part of a small group or even one-on-one.
Laptop computers are required for this course. If you don’t have one please call the office to enquire about the rental solution. All participants receive comprehensive course notes and handouts that can be used as reference after the course.
Participants must complete the BSB41412 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety within two years full time, or four years part-time of the date of enrolment.
Participants may enrol at any time.
Face-to-face classroom: $1250
Location: Brisbane and Gold Coast
Please note: Basic English, reading and writing skills are necessary due to safety requirements on mine sites. You will not be accepted at the course should you not have these basic skills.
Contact us NOW to start your Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Phone: (07) 5520 2522
Please read the refund policy before booking this course.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
As iMINCO is an information provider and not an RTO, we utilise the extensive training and industry experience of Industry Pathways (NPN: 32513) to deliver the Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety. Industry Pathways are a leading provider of mining, civil and resource sector training.