Experienced CAT 740 Articulated Dump Truck Operators
CAT740 Articulated Dump Truck Operators
- Looking to grow your experience within the coal-mining sector?
- Need help gaining your VOC’s, RII's [...Learn about RII's] & NSW Black Coal Board Medical?
- Looking for a better roster & OT conditions?
Corestaff have the perfect opportunity for you!
They are kicking off a project that will last for most of 2018 at a coal-mine based in Muswellbrook. Working 12 hour days on a 5/4/5 Lifestyle roster for +$42/hour + OT you will gain invaluable experience carting coal in a live mine site environment.
Ideally you have operated Artic’s for a minimum of 12 months with a verification of your competency. If not, they are willing to help you gain this if you have some evidence from previous employers you have operated the trucks. For those wishing to return to the Hunter Valley from interstate, we are more than willing to work with you over the phone and email before interviewing.
Please note – these are not trainee ship roles.
You must have operated Artic Dump Trucks up to 30-40 tonne before.
- Construction OHS White-card
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] or VOC’s on Artic Dump Trucks or we can help
- Quarry / Civil / Mine Site experience an advantage
- A “don’t let the crew down” attitude
- Ability to pass a Drug & Alcohol screen
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for CAT-740 Articulated Coal Mining Dump Truck Operators Newcastle