CAT Operator Jobs Mackay
- $48.81 p/hr plus superannuation on all hours
- 7/7 rotating roster
- Meals and camp accommodation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CAT 789 and CAT 793 Haul Trucks
- Desirable experience on Excavator, Grader D10/D11 Dozer experience in Dozer Push,
- Working 7/7 roster
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 year mine site operating experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- MUST have Competencies for Haul Truck
- Competencies for D10 , D11 Dozers, Graders or Excavators Desirable
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.