CAT Operator Jobs Mackay
- $48.81 p/hr plus superannuation on all hours
- 7/7 rotating roster
- Meals and camp accommodation
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CAT 789 and CAT 793 Haul Trucks
- Desirable experience on Excavator, Grader D10/D11 Dozer experience in Dozer Push,
- Working 7/7 roster
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 2 year mine site operating experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- MUST have Competencies for Haul Truck
- Competencies for D10 , D11 Dozers, Graders or Excavators Desirable
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
Apply Here for CAT Operator Jobs Mackay
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.