Caterpillar 785D Haul Truck Overview
The Caterpillar 785 Haul Truck, Dump Truck or off-road truck as they are called in the U.S. are still used across the world in open-cut mining operations. This huge truck has proven it’s worth for many years and has often been the entry-level truck for new operators.
Progressing when competent, operators move up to the larger CAT 793 and CAT 797 truck, giving them the confidence and ability to handle larger load capacities on a range of challenging mine sites.
One of the biggest advantages you can get if you are looking to learn how to drive these big machines is to get to know the finer details. To get started, download the Caterpillar 785 manual here.
- Engine Model Cat 3512C HD
- Gross Power SAE J1995 1082.0 kW
- Gross Machine Operating Weight (GMW) 249476.0 kg
- Top Speed – Loaded 54.8 km/h
- Maximum Target Payload 143.0 tonnes
- Find out more about Mining Trucks 785D, Click here!
Cat 785D Haul truck in cab view
BENEFITS AND FEATURES:
- Power Train – Engine
- Power Train – Transmission
- Engine/Power Train Integration
- Cat Brake System
- Truck Body System
- Cat mining machines and systems: Safety is priority one
A variety of features improve sustainability in areas of decreasing waste, extending component life and lowering emissions levels.
For more information about Cat Mining Trucks 785D, Click here!