CAT Komatsu Operator Jobs
CoreStaff are seeking experienced and safety minded Dump Truck Operators for several ongoing roles within the Coal Mining Industry.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Operate CAT 797, 793, 789 Dump Trucks
- Operate 830 & 930 Komatsu Trucks
- Water Carts CAT 785 & 777
- Working under excavators & loaders carting coal
Successful applicants have:
- Experience working in a similar role
- RII's [...Learn about RII's]’s for all valid equipment
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on offer:
- Lifestyle DIDO Roster
- Ongoing Position
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
- Uniforms Provided
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.