See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CAT/Hitachi/Liebherr Jobs Mackay
$50.00 – $55.00 p.h + Accomodation + Meals
- Coal Mine experience operating CAT 6060, Hitachi 5600, 5500, Liebherr 996 or similar
- RII/SSE Signed Competencies
- Drivers Licence
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Coal Board Medical
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Immediate Start -Ongoing Positions
- 7/7 – D/N Roster -12hr shifts
- Competitive rate of pay | Super on all Rostered Hours
- DIDO to and from site
- Accommodation and meals provided
- Work for “An Employer of Choice”.
About the Company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.