See more jobs in the CAT Dump Truck Jobs category.
CAT Dump Truck Operator Jobs Perth
CAT 740/CAT 777 Dump Truck Positions Available FIFO
Duration and conditions for this operator job:
- 3:1 FIFO Roster
- Monday flying days
- Day shift only
- Project Ends DEC 2020
- $45/Hour Flat Rate
- Minimum 10.5 Hour Days
Ticket/experience requirements for this dump truck role:
- Current HR Australian drivers licence
- Dump truck ticket – 12 Months + Experience
- White card (Blue card)
- Right to work in Australia
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical or D&A screening
Camp information for CAT dump truck operators:
- Brand new camp located 1.5 hour flight from Perth
- Camp based 5 minutes from airport & site
- Permanent rooms
- 24/7 Gym
- Yoga classes
- Basketball, pool table, darts etc
- Excellent food
- Dietary requirements catered for
- Foxtel, Netflix & wifi in rooms
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.