Dump Truck Operator – Black Coal Mine Jobs
Chandler Macleod are seeking Experienced Dump truck Operators for Max Term roles based in the Hunter Valley region.
What do they have on offer?
- 6 weeks paid annual leave and 105 hours sick leave as per the Chandler Macleod Black Coal EA
- 12.5 hour shifts at a flat rate of $46.89 p/h
- 4/5/5 panel rotating roster
What do you need?
- Minimum 12 months experience on CAT 785 or Komatsu 830E or above
- Certificates of competency to validate your experience
- Current Coal Board Medical or ability to pass a pre-employment medical and drug and alcohol test
- Live within the fatigue zone – 60 minutes travel time to the Muswellbrook area or be willing to relocate at your own expense
Chandler Macleod are proud to have an CMFU endorsed Enterprise Agreement.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced CAT Dump Truck Operator Coal Mining Jobs Hunter Valley
Standard 11 Mining Induction