See more jobs in the CAT Dump Truck Jobs category.
CAT Dump Truck Jobs Pilbara
Caterpillar 785/789 Dump Trucks Operators WA
One Key Resources are on the hunt for experienced Dump Truck Operators for an Iron Ore Mine in the Pilbara. If you’re handy on a CAT 785/789 be sure to send over a resume ASAP!
To be successful in these mining operator positions you will possess;
Demonstrated experience in Operating Mine Equipment including the following:
- Experience operating CAT Haul Trucks 785/789,
- Minimum 2 to 3 years prior experience operating in a mining environment
- Candidates that are RioTinto inducted, are highly desired
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. birth certificate, passport or citizenship)
- A current driver licence
- A strong commitment to safety
In return, these dump truck jobs offer:
- Immediate Start – Ongoing role
- 2:1 Roster | 7 Days, 7 Nights, 7 Off
- Permanent Rooms
- FIFO ex Perth;
- Temp to Perm opportunities for the right people
About the mining company:
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.