See more jobs in the Dump Truck Jobs category.
CAT Dump Truck Jobs Kalgoorlie-Boulder
Caterpillar 777 Dump Truck Roles Western Australia
Mining People International are searching for multiple CAT 777 dump truck drivers to join their camp based project!
If you’re an experienced Dump Truck Operator searching for easy going work and good money, be sure to get over a resume!
- 2/1 roster with weekly pays
- Transportation to and from camp
- Superannuation paid on all hours
- Competitive rates
To be successful:
- Reside within the Kalgoorlie-Boulder region
- Have at least 12 months experience operating CAT 777 dump trucks
- Dewatering experience an advantage (not essential)
- Hold a current WA driver’s licence
- Be able to pass all pre-employment medical and drug/alcohol screens
- Provide 2 relevant referees to be contacted
- Hold or be able to provide a National Police clearance (issued within the last 12 months).
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.