iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
CAT Dozer Jobs QLD
CoreStaff are seeking experienced and safety minded Dozer Operators for several ongoing roles within the coal mining industry across Queensland.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
- Safe Operation of CAT D10 Dozers & CAT D11 Dozers
- Setting up Pads
- Building Roads
- Push dirt and swing buckets
- Participate in Toolbox talks
Successful Applicants have:
- RII’s for Dozer Operation
- A current Coal Board Medical & Standard 11 Induction Training Induction
- A strong commitment to safety
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Solid mining work history
What’s on Offer:
- Lifestyle Roster
- Residential Position
- Ongoing Roles
- Excellent Hourly Rate
- 6 Monthly Retention Bonus
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.