CAT Dozer Jobs Mackay
- Rotating Lifestyle Roster – 5/4/4/5
- Camp and Meals Provided
- BIBO camp to site
About the Role:
Opportunities exist for skilled and experienced Coal Processing Dozer Operators to work within the CHPP.
An absolute commitment to working safely, complying with all site safety standards and ensuring a safe and environmentally healthy workplace is essential. It is imperative that you possess the ability and aptitude to maintain high standards of safety, equipment serviceability, housekeeping and compliance with mine working procedures.
- Minimum 6 months mine experience
- Minimum D11R, D11T CAT Dozer
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core Induction
- Coal Board Medical or Willing to Obtain
- Current Driver’s Licence
- Must Have Signed SSE/Delegate Skills List or Unsigned Supported by RII's [...Learn about RII's]
- Ability to contribute and work positively in a team environment
- Sound Work History
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with them. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.