See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CAT D10 D11 Dozer Jobs QLD
DIDO Roster + Meals & Accommodation Provided
Duties include but not limited to:
- Operating D10 Cat Dozers and D11 Cat Dozers
- Operating 120t and above size Excavators
- Read and Follow Mine Site Plans
- Work safely and effectively within a crew to meet site KPIs
Successful applicants have:
- Current valid Driver’s License
- Passport or Australian Birth Certificate
- Coal Board Medical (or willingness to obtain)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training (or willingness to obtain)
- RII Qualifications for Dozer & Excavator Operations
- Strong Safety Focus
In return they offer:
- Ongoing work
- Excellent Rates + Super
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Even time DIDO roster
- 6 monthly retention bonus
- Uniforms provided
About the company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.