CAT 980M Loader Jobs QLD
Start ASAP, Camp + Meals Provided
To be considered for a role applicants must have:
- Demonstrated experience operating CAT 980M or equivalent loaders.
- Strong experience loading trucks
- Current (within 5 years) RII's [...Learn about RII's] Loader ticket or a Mine Skill Transcript
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Section 4 Coal Board Medical
- Drivers Licence
Desirable/Advantageous but not essential for the roles:
- Preferably live within the Central Queensland area
- Mine Experience
- 9 Day Fortnight – 5 Days on 4 Nights
- Shift length 12.5 hrs
- Start ASAP
- Camp and Meals Supplied
- On going role
- Option to go Permanent after three months
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.