See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
CAT 789 Dump Truck Jobs Hunter Valley
$47.18 – $57.32 p.h. + 12.5hr flat rate + overtime available
Unfortunately these are not traineeship roles; you will need your haul truck competencies & have operated trucks as large as CAT 785’s / 789’s.
Let’s get to the job details:
- Lifestyle friendly crew roster
- $47.18 per hour
- 50 Hr shifts
- Regular OT available – $57.32 per hour
- Operating CAT 789 / Hitachi EH5000
You will need:
- Min 12 months experience operating Haul Trucks
- Relevant Dump Truck competencies or RII’s
- Current Coal Board medical or ability to pass one
- Live within 1 hour of Liddell either now or when you relocate back
About the Company:
CoreStaff is part of the CGH Group, one of Australia’s leading providers of outsourced recruitment and human resources consulting solutions. They are an energetic, flexible and entirely customer focused organisation that delivers professional recruitment services throughout Australia.
Founded in 2008, Corestaff has grown rapidly from one branch in Darwin to having branches in every mainland capital city as well as a number of regional locations.
CoreStaff’s rapid success has been due to establishing:
- A team of highly experienced and motivated recruitment specialists
- Culture of working hard and having fun
- Sustainable partnerships
- Effective networks
- Accredited Quality, Safety and Environmental Management Systems
- Secure and robust information technology platform.
With offices located in Western Australia, South Australia, Queensland, New South Wales, and Victoria as well as the Northern Territory, CoreStaff is well positioned to offer their Clients local industry knowledge along with timely, efficient and cost effective recruitment solutions.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.
Click Here to download our Expert Guide Becoming a Dump Truck Driver
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.