CAT 789/793 Dump Truck Jobs Mackay
$46.50 p/hr + Meals + Accommodation, 6/6 Rotating Roster
About the Role:
Reporting to the production superintendent, you will operate mobile plant equipment, consisting of CAT 789 and 793 Haul Trucks. As a key member of a high performing team, you will play an integral role in implementing the client’s production requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate CAT 789/793 Dump Trucks
- Work rotating 6/6 roster
- Pre-start checks
- Maintain equipment
- Operate equipment safely
- Follow company policies and procedures
- Minimum 1 year mine site operating experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Induction
- Current Coal Board Medical (or willing to obtain)
- RII's [...Learn about RII's] Competencies for Haul truck
- MUST have Competencies for Haul Truck
- Competencies for D10 , D11 Dozers, 16 Graders or water Cart Desirable
- A medical including drug and alcohol testing is required as part of the recruitment process.
About the Company:
WorkPac is Australia’s leading, privately owned recruitment provider to the mining, construction, engineering, oil and gas and healthcare sectors. They are proud to partner with some of the country’s leading companies to deliver rewarding career opportunities. Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide range of temporary and permanent jobs for all skill levels.
Why work for WorkPac?
Looking after their employees is important to them. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. WorkPac have over 45 offices throughout Australia, this means you have the flexibility to work anywhere in Australia with us. As WorkPac has such a large footprint, they know their local areas and are always helping their local community.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.