Business Administrator Trainer Jobs Perth
Training, assessing and delivering scheduled training programs
The GO2 People require a Business Administrator Trainer for an immediate start out in Perth, WA.
- Training, assessing and delivering scheduled training programs
- Complete all required documentation in support of training delivery
- Conducting site assessments of trainees
- Maintaining trainer currency (training and vocation)
- Conduct audits as required
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessment – TAE40116
- Either already have or are working towards attaining TAELLN411 and TAEASS502
- High level of understanding of the business administration qualification
- Able to demonstrate VET currency and industry currency in your field (You must have practical experience)
- Experience delivering relevant and engaging training to a diverse range of students
- Excellent communication skills & Strong organisational skills
- Good computer skills with the ability to use all programs within the Microsoft suite
- High level of professionalism and punctuality
- Certificate III in Business Administration or similar.
- Cover letter outlining your skills, knowledge and experience
- Current and Detailed Resume showing work history for the competencies you train (preferably with Copies of Qualifications; Statements of Attainments; High-risk work licence and other documents that would support your application attached).
If you would like to be considered for the above position please APPLY now by clicking on the link below or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
The GO2 People also offer job seekers a huge selection of career pathways across many industries, including;
- Major infrastructure
- Mining / Resources
- Warehousing / Logistics
- Construction / Engineering
- Waste Management
iMINCO assists mining jobseekers find the best mining jobs like The GO2 People’s Business Administrator Trainer Jobs Perth.
The GO2 People are the number one choice for mining jobs in Western Australia. See many more jobs on their website: GO2 People Website.
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.