Scaffolders Required for Shutdown
Currently seeking an enthusiastic and reliable Scaffolder for site project and shutdown work for an immediate start.
The successful candidate will
- be eligible to work in Australia
- be based in Rock hampton or its regional areas
- be available immediately (if you are not available immediately, please advise your available start date); and
- meet the essential criteria.
- Intermediate Scaffolding – SI high risk work license as a minimum
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current Standard 11
- Current Work at Heights and Confined Space
- 2+ years experience
- Mine site experience
- Supervisor /leading hand experience
As part of the recruitment process, suitable applicants will be required to complete drug and alcohol screening and site specific inductions.
JMS Group Australia is an equal opportunity employer
Applications must include:
- Your resume and Cover Letter
- Copies of certificates /tickets /inductions
How To apply
Apply online by clicking “APPLY”Click for more details and Apply for Scaffolders – Shutdown Job