Operators With Coal Mining Experience Required
WorkPac are currently seeking Experienced Haul Truck Operators to join our team at a Mine Site in the Bowen Basin. Their client requires Operators with Positive work attitude; must be willing to work unsupervised as well as within a workgroup. Previous mining experience essential.
EXPERIENCED MULTI-SKILLED OPERATORS WANTED
* Life Style Roster – D/N
* Immediate Start
* On-going Roles
* Must have Minimum CAT 793 & 797 experience and RII’s
* Current Standard 11
* Current Coal Board Medical – Section 4
* Right to Work in Australia
* Current Driver’s Licence
* A willingness to work rotating rosters
* Ability to contribute and work positively within a team environment
* Sound Work History and Safety performance Record with in Mining.
* 2 Years Proven history Mining History.
This Role Offers
- Immediate Start – Ongoing Opportunity
- Meals and Accommodation Provided
- Bus In Bus Out From Mackay
You will be required to produce verification of competencies for the above mentioned tickets and have a minimum 2 years experience operating within a mining capacity.
Please note that the on-boarding process for these roles will require a validation of competencies, reference checks, interview and pre employment medical and drug and alcohol test.
Please note that only successful applicants progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Why work for WorkPac
Looking after their employees and contractors is important to WorkPac. Their WorkPlus Employee Benefits program offers benefits across health, private insurance, financial services, travel and more. Their team of dedicated recruiters have high-level knowledge of the mining industry. They will always make contact to ensure you are happy with not only WorkPac’s service but the clients they represent.
How to apply
Email a copy of your updated resume to Brisbanemining@corestaff.com.au
or read more about the Operators With Coal Mining Experience job on SEEK