Servicing, Maintenance and Welding (SMW) has been a proud Central Queensland provider of field servicing, maintenance and emergency repair and rebuild services for over 10 years within the resource industries.
The successful candidate must have a positive and enthusiastic attitude with a minimum 1 years post-trade experience, be able to work safely with minimal supervision and demonstrate quality †workmanship which meets or exceeds customers and business requirements. The role will be a permanent full time role.
Successful applicants will have:
- Trade Qualification as a Boilermaker
- Ability to read and interpret workshop drawings
- The ability to work in a team environment, with high attention to detail
- A strong commitment to workplace safety
The following will be highly regarded:
- HR license
- High Risk Work License (eg Forklift, Elevated Work Platform, Non Slew Crane)
- Experience in welding and fabrication for heavy earth moving machinery including drag line buckets, dump truck bodies and excavation and shovel buckets
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.