Boilermakers Mining Maintenance Supervisor – Peak Downs
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. There life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
They continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so the clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. There people are central to the success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Their culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.
As their next Boilermaker reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
Peak Downs Mine is located 6km south-east of Moranbah in the Bowen Basin.
About the Role
- Perform the repair and maintenance of mobile fleet and other equipment in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins and computer based systems
- Responsible for workshop tooling used and advise the Supervisor of any tooling which is unsafe
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards
- Carrying out pre-start checks
- Trade Certificate in Engineering Fabrication or Equivalent
- HR driver’s license preferable
- Post-trade experience working in the mining and heavy earth moving industry, or hydraulic excavator industry
Roster & Conditions
- 7 on 7 off rotating shift roster.
- 12.5 hour day & night shift.
- Permanent position.
- A bus will be provided from Mackay to site.
- No flights are/No FIFO provided for this position.
Thiess is an international organization with a diverse workforce enriched by an inclusive work environment, accessible to all. They leverage the diversity of there workforce to continually innovate and deliver world class projects for the clients. Thiess encourages applications from people who contribute to diverse workforce and align with cultural values.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
In reward for your commitment you will receive a competitive remuneration, career advancement opportunities and you will have the benefit of working with like-minded professionals. Females and indigenous applicants are encouraged to apply.
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Boilermakers Mining Maintenance Supervisor