Boilermakers Heavy Mobile Maintenance – Western Australia
Best Tractor Parts (BTP) is a subsidiary of Ausdrill Limited, and is one of Australia’s leading suppliers of mining equipment parts, sales and rental services.
Due to an increase in workload BTP are requirement for qualified Boilermakers with experience in carrying out maintenance and repairs on heavy earth moving equipment and/or Rotator/Bore Welding to join there team in Hazelmere on evening shifts.
Evening Shift roster will be Monday to Thursday, 2pm to 12:30am
Qualifications / Experience Required:
- Trade Certificate in Boilermaking along with Cert 3 and Statement of attainment
- Previous experience working on heavy mining equipment ideally CAT or Komatsu OR Rotator/Bore Welding highly desirable
- Flux core welding experience
- Fork lift license
- HR license preferred but not essential
- DG License or greater
- EWP and Working @ heights tickets preferred but not essential
- Firm understanding of safety requirements
- Proficient with FCAW all positions and ARA air gouging
- Able to work in a team environment
- Good written and oral communication with the ability to liaise with all levels of the organization
- Rebuild of earthmoving equipment
- Fabricate earthmoving related components
- Fabricate customer options to upgrade machines
- Repairs to BTP fleet as required.
What rewards will you get?
- Superannuation paid on all hours worked
- Access to a wide variety of company based discounts including private health cover, travel, accommodation
- Potential for Career development within the Ausdrill Group.
- option to join the company preferred Superannuation fund with built in Salary Continuance
Recruitment companies need not contact with potential candidates.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Please apply now if you feel you fit the above criteria.
When applying please attached your Trade Certificate, Cert 3 Certificate and Statement of attainment along with an up to date cv and current drivers license.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Boilermakers Heavy Mobile Maintenance Mining Perth WA