Boilermakers, Fitters, Riggers & Scaffolders
Diverse opportunities to grow, back yourself and achieve. Every day, they all part of something bigger. That sense of being stretched to be better is right at home here.
This opportunity will see you join a strong brand, highly experienced team with a reputation for delivery and working together for customers to develop and provide solutions.
Currently have an opportunity for experienced Boilermakers, Fitters, Riggers and Scaffolders for a 10 day shutdown in the Bowen Basin, commencing the beginning of December.
To be considered for the role you will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Trade qualification
- Previous experience working in the mining sector
- Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or BMA Core (Certificate of Attainment)
- Working at heights
- Confined space
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Great time management skills.
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised.
Please note a rigorous pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening will be conducted for short-listed candidates
What they offer
- Very competitive remuneration plus shift allowances
- Opportunity to work on our shutdowns
- A chance to join a 6,000+ strong organization owned by the CIMIC Group, one of the world’s leading international contractors
What makes you right for UGL
- Genuine concern for safety
- Capacity to flourish in a high-performance environment
- An innovative mindset and a willingness to challenge the norm
- You believe success and value are driven by real teams where everyone has a role to play
UGL Pty Limited is a leading provider of end-to-end engineering, construction and maintenance services. They are active across rail and transport, communications and technology systems, oil and gas, power, renewable and resources, water and defense markets.
UGL partners with some of the world’s largest blue-chip companies and government agencies, private enterprises and public institutions. They are a member of the CIMIC Group of companies.
As a diversified services organization, UGL appreciates the diversity and richness of its people, and seeks to create inclusive environments that promote your talent and skills.
How to Apply
If you are confident you have the skills and knowledge to fulfill this role, then please apply now via the button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Boilermakers Fitters Riggers & Scaffolders Maintenance Bowen Basin