Experienced Boilermakers and Fitters Job
DGH Engineering are currently recruiting quality Boilermakers and Fitters for ongoing shutdowns at local ports and mine sites.
- Commitment to Safety
- Trade Certificate
- Ability to pass FCAW 3G/4G weld test (BM)
- Demonstrated skills and experience
- Flexible and reliable
- Ability to pass pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening
- Current Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical*
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* / BMA Induction
- Blue/White Construction Card
- EWP Ticket
What they Offer:
- Opportunities to grow and develop
- Opportunities for Full-time work
- $45 – $50 hr casual plus penalties
- Rotating rosters
Please email your resume to email@example.com
DGH Engineering is an equal opportunity employer. They promote an inclusive environment for all employees. Women, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for all vacant positions.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Boilermakers Fitters Mining Shutdowns Coal Mine Sites Mackay