See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermakers and Fitters Shutdown – Kestral Mine Site
Boilermakers & Fitters – Kestrel mine shutdown
Client is locking in candidates by the end of next week. To be considered for this shutdown you MUST have the below:
- Trade qualification
- Kestrel Mine Induction (preferred but can be supplied)
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Current working at heights (within 2 years)
- Current confined spaces (within 2 years)
- Drivers license
- Photo ID
- Willing to do a Drug & Alcohol Test (must be able to obtain within 14 days of shutdown commencement)
- Be available to be on site from 12th November for on site familiarization and SOP sign offs
What is offered to the successful candidate;
- Attractive hourly rate plus penalties for overtime
- 12 hour shifts
- 6 on 1 off roster
- Meals and accommodation supplied
- Day or Night crews
- 8 hours of paid travel (4 for mobilization and 4 for demobilization – paid at completion of shutdown as a retainer fee)
- SOP site training paid – 12 hour shifts
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Boilermakers Fitters Mining Shutdown Kestral Mine site Coalfields