If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermakers & Fitters Required – Dawson Mine
A company providing mine maintenance solutions are seeking multiple Boilermakers & Fitters to join the team for a duration of 6 shifts at Dawson Mine. They are more than happy to provide the site induction, accommodation and meals.
- Shutdown split into day & night shifts
- CHP Plant maintenance
- Boilermakers & Fitters providing mine maintenance solutions
- Reading and interpreting technical plans and drawings
- Duration of 6 shifts
To be successful:
- Trade Qualified Mechanical Fitter OR Boilermaker
- Dawson Induction Preferred (Can be provided)
- Standard 11 Induction Training & Coal Board Medical
- Will need to provide your own Drug & Alcohol Test (within 30 days)
- Able to commence on 30th April till 4th May
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If interested, please hit the APPLY button now. Alternatively, you can submit your application and your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Boilermakers Fitters Maintenance Dawson Coal Mine QLD