Boilermaker Welders – Mining Heavy Mobile Plant
The client provides a comprehensive component and mechanical repair service for all types of earth-moving equipment repairs. Multiple positions on offer.
Mining mobile equipment such as:
- Dump truck bodies for heavy mining equipment
- Excavator and loader buckets
access and egress platforms and stairways for all mining and oil equipment
- High abrasive wear packages truck tray bodies
- Candidates will need an Australian Recognized
- Trade Certificate and boiler-making
- Experience on heavy earthmoving equipment and/or fabrication experience in mining or civil (arc air gouging, flux core welding).
- Excellent approach to work and reporting procedures
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as JSA and Take 5’s
- Willingness to assist with a range of tasks
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Relevant tools of the trade
- Ability to pass a clean Drug and alcohol
- Proven experience in a similar environment Working week is Monday to Friday 10 hours shifts (6am start) and every Saturday 5 hour shifts (7am start).
Mk2 Recruitment provides outsourced skilled workers & professional recruitment services for short or long term roles within the Mining, Construction, Offshore, Defense, Civil Construction and Engineering sectors.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Apply for Boilermaker Welders Job position
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Boilermaker Welders Mining Heavy Mobile Plant Perth WA