If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermaker FIFO 2/1 Mt Whaleback
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world’s leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, they supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
At WesTrac there primary focus is the people. They know that there success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as they look to the future and goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, they are more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for business.
- FIFO 2/1
- 12.5 hours a day including 30 minute meals
Tasks and duties include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out scheduled maintenance and breakdown repairs to Caterpillar fleets
- Carrying out repairs and inspections on, but not restricted to, Caterpillar fleets
- High Standard of weld repairs to Caterpillar equipment
- Required to complete service reports, identify parts requirements and complete time sheets
- Working in teams to achieve deadlines
- Risk Assessments for every task, maintaining and focusing on safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Maintaining safe work practices and a safe work environment
- Ensure company safety procedures, safe working practices and Safety Lifesaving Rules are strictly followed, to achieve zero harm and incidents
- Australian Recognized Boilermaker Welder Trade Certificate with a minimum of 3 years post trade experience
- Previous experience in MIG/Inner shield welding with Flux core in all position
- Previous experience with TIG/TIG Toe Welding in all positions
- Previous experience with ARC Air Gouging
- Ability to work successfully within a team, autonomously and unsupervised
- Dedicated to fulfilling internal and external customer requirements
- Able to follow and execute Inspection and Test Plans
- Previously held AS 15/55
- A dedicated commitment to following WesTrac Safety and Quality Policies
- Current C Class License
- Familiarity with service reporting and service literature
- Heavy Rigid license
- Working at Heights
- Dogging & Rigging
- O/H crane
- LF Forklift
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for Boilermaker Job?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Boilermaker FIFO 2/1 Mt Whaleback