Surface Maintenance Tradesperson (Metal Fabrication – Boilermaker)
CSA Mine is a high-grade underground copper mine located in Cobar, Central Western NSW. Employing over 300 people, CSA Mine is now looking for a new member to join the team.
- Carry out maintenance on Surface Mechanical infrastructure including but not limited to;
- SAG Mills
- Horizontal Filter Presses
- Hydraulic Plate Feeders
- Water and slurry pumps
- Flotation cells and agitators
- Air compressors
- Ensure and workshop and plant area housekeeping standards are maintained
- Complete daily inspections
- Input, follow up and report on weekly plan
- Additional tasks as required by the supervisor
- Trade Qualified metal fabrication and welding with experience in mining or other heavy industry
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Demonstrated sound mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
This residential role is offered on a Monday to Friday roster with occasional on-call. An attractive remuneration package is offered commensurate with experience, as well as a bonus scheme and the opportunity to access other attractive employee benefits.
Would you like to apply for this job?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11.Click Apply for Surface Maintenance Tradesperson (Metal Fabrication – Boilermaker)