See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Surface Maintenance Tradesperson (Metal Fabrication – Boilermaker)
- Carry out maintenance on Surface Mechanical infrastructure including but not limited to;
- SAG Mills
- Horizontal Filter Presses
- Hydraulic Plate Feeders
- Water and slurry pumps
- Flotation cells and agitators
- Air compressors
- Ensure and workshop and plant area housekeeping standards are maintained
- Complete daily inspections
- Input, follow up and report on weekly plan
- Additional tasks as required by the supervisor
- Trade Qualified metal fabrication and welding with experience in mining or other heavy industry
- Current Australian Driver’s License
- Demonstrated sound mechanical aptitude
- Ability to work at heights and confined spaces
Would you like to apply for this job?
Caterpillar Haul truck 789
The Caterpillar 789 dump truck is typically used in open pit mining. The 789 has a capacity of 177 tonnes, and its engine can produce 1770 horsepower.
There are hundreds of CAT 789 dump trucks on various mine sites in Australia; working hard in open-cut coal mines as well as hauling raw iron ore dirt across the open, dusty mine sites of Western Australia.
Read more about the CAT 789 mining dump truck on our website.