If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermaker Mining Shutdown Maintenance
AWX are market leaders in Recruitment and pride there selves in employing quality people, partnering industry, developing sustainable workforce solutions and managing ongoing relationships with industry partners.
On behalf of there client AWX are seeking experienced and qualified Boilermakers for locally based roles within Mount Isa, Queensland. Positions are available on a residential roster only so applicants will need to reside in Mount Isa or be willing to relocate at their own expense.
About the Role:
These roles will be mine site based completing maintenance, repairs and shutdown work on the mine site. Rosters will vary between, 4:4 and Monday to Friday.
Skills and Experience required:
- Australian recognized trade certificate.
- A minimum of 2 years post trade experience.
- Previous mining or construction experience highly regarded though not essential.
- Australian drivers licence.
- Capability to work within high heat environments.
- Ability to multi-task and perform duties to a high safety standard.
- Good verbal communication skills and safety awareness.
- Flexibility to work night shift and weekend work if required.
To be successful you must also:
- Hold or be willing to obtain a JTE and medical along with other site inductions.
- Be able to pass a Drug & Alcohol test (you will also be tested randomly on site).
- Hold a Working at Heights and Confined Space training certificate completed within the past two (2) years.
- Varied work conditions and competitive pay rate.
- Great opportunity to further your experience in the mining industry.
If you think you have what it takes to be a member of the AWX team – APPLY NOW!
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Boilermaker Mining Shutdown Maintenance Mount Isa QLD