See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermaker – Heavy Mobile Plant
Mineral Resources Limited (MRL) is a leading Australian based mining services and processing company, with decades of experience in the mining services sector. Innovation is at the core of MRL’s culture which has helped the Company grow the business whilst using there own Iron Ore and Lithium mine sites to prove up for research and development.
To support this culture, Mineral Resources are searching for experienced and innovative Boilermakers – Heavy Mobile Plant to join the team on a full time permanent basis and make a difference. They are searching for self-starters who can take ownership and bring new ideas to the team!
About The role:
- Regular repair maintenance on heavy mobile plant
- Chassis, tray and bucket repairs
- Hitachi EX2600-6 & EX1900-6
- Komatsu PC1205SP-8, HD785-7, HD1500-8, WA500-6, WA600-6, D375A-6, D155A-5 & GD655-5
- CAT 777G, 785D, D10T, D9T, 988H, 988K, 982M & 992K, 16M
- Various General range mining equipment
- Australian Trade Certificate – Engineering and Fabrication
- Current Driver’s license (HR/HC is desirable)
- Experience working with Mining and Earthmoving equipment
- Ability to work in, and maintain, a zero harm culture and work safely at all times
They are offering:
- Career progression for motivated and innovative individuals
- 2:1 family friendly roster
- Food and camp – first class amenities owned and run by MRL
- Long term stability
Would you like to Apply
If you feel that you have a can do attitude and are ready to jump on board with us, please click on APPLY below.
Apply for Boilermaker Maintenance Heavy Mobile Plant Pilbara
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
This job for Boilermaker Maintenance Heavy Mobile Plant will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Caterpillar Haul truck 777
The Caterpillar 777 is a 100-ton haul truck, typically used in open pit mining, manufactured by Caterpillar Inc. The first model of Caterpillar 777 was introduced in 1974. Its diesel engine is capable of putting out 870 horsepower. The 777D, introduced in 1996, was powered by a 938-horsepower diesel.
This truck is one of the entry-level haul trucks most new operators will learn on. Once competent, they will move up to the larger 785, especially when working on a coal mining site.