Boilermaker Maintenance Fixed Plant
Embedded within Broadspectrum, Skout solutions is a temporary labour provider for the organization. Broadspectrum have a contract for supporting the maintenance of Milmerran Power Station and Skout are currently seeking temporary Boilermakers to join the team on various short term contracts including a 2 month shutdown (55 hrs per week) 4/08 to 27/09. The regular roster is working temporarily on a Monday to Friday basis; 42 hour week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain plant effectively to the set standards
- Work with trades assistants and other tradesmen to achieve plant performance
- Complete minor plant isolation and operation
- Utilise computerized maintenance management system to create/complete work orders
- Complete routine plant maintenance
Applicants must possess:
- Trade Qualification (Boilermaker)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and exposure to Coal plant or similar environment.
- A commitment to OH&S practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers license
They are in need of suitable boilermakers who are reliable and hardworking and available for temporary work, with the possibility of ongoing on power-station contract.
How to apply
It is essential you have your own transport and are available to come into the Broad spectrum/Eastern well office in Toowoomba for interview. Please upload your resume by clicking the apply button now
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Boilermaker Maintenance Fixed Plant Mining Toowoomba QLD