Boilermaker Maintenance Fixed Plant
Embedded within Broadspectrum, Skout solutions is a temporary labour provider for the organization. Broadspectrum have a contract for supporting the maintenance of Milmerran Power Station and Skout are currently seeking temporary Boilermakers to join the team on various short term contracts including a 2 month shutdown (55 hrs per week) 4/08 to 27/09. The regular roster is working temporarily on a Monday to Friday basis; 42 hour week.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintain plant effectively to the set standards
- Work with trades assistants and other tradesmen to achieve plant performance
- Complete minor plant isolation and operation
- Utilise computerized maintenance management system to create/complete work orders
- Complete routine plant maintenance
Applicants must possess:
- Trade Qualification (Boilermaker)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience and exposure to Coal plant or similar environment.
- A commitment to OH&S practices
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Current drivers license
They are in need of suitable boilermakers who are reliable and hardworking and available for temporary work, with the possibility of ongoing on power-station contract.
How to apply
It is essential you have your own transport and are available to come into the Broad spectrum/Eastern well office in Toowoomba for interview. Please upload your resume by clicking the apply button now
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Experienced Boilermaker Maintenance Fixed Plant Mining Toowoomba QLD