Boilermaker Heavy Mobile Pant QLD
Boilermaker Heavy Mobile Pant Mining Brisbane QLD
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Boilermaker to join there client who is a leading supplier of earthmoving equipment, parts and service for the mining, construction and utility markets. This position is based in their Wacol workshop. This exciting position is due for a mid to late January start, with short lists and interviews commencing first week of January.
Reporting to the Shift Manager, the focus of this role is to efficiently and safely meet maintenance and repair deadlines for incoming workloads. Working on mobile plant such as excavators, dozers, haul trucks etc. as well as attachments, experience with brands such as CAT, Komatsu, Hitachi is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring all maintenance and repairs are completed to the required standards.
- Working to deadlines while maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
- Communicating with supervisors and counterpart trades to ensure smooth workflow and time management.
What you need
- Relevant Australian trade qualifications.
- Experience working with heavy earth moving equipment products.
- Thorough understanding of workshop and general OH&S procedures.
- Strong and communication skills and ability to take direction.
- A positive work attitude, with a dependable and reliable manner.
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
To apply please click on the “Apply” button below or send your up to date CV to Julian at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Apply for Boilermaker Heavy Mobile Pant Mining Brisbane QLD