See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Boilermaker Fitter Rigger Jobs Moranbah
G&S Engineering are searching for Boilermakers, Fitters & Riggers with on-site washplant experience for a permanent maintenance contract based at Moranbah.
This is a great opportunity for safety focused trade professionals to utilise their extensive experience within the mining industry.
- August 2019 Commencement
- Meals and Accommodation provided
- Attractive and ongoing Roster Great option for a Moranbah local, or if you’re searching for Drive-in, Drive-Out work onsite
Reporting to your Site Supervisor, you will be required to apply your knowledge and skills to efficiently complete allocated tasks as directed, ensuring that all work is of high quality and achieved through safe work practices. You must be adaptable to change and the various challenges the mining industry may present.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 6 months mine site experience required
- Proven Commitment to Safety
- Experience working in a Washplant is essential
- Working at Heights – (Valid within 2 years)
- Confined Space – (Valid within 2 years)
- Trade Certificate – (Fitters and Boilermakers must have)
- HRWL CN Non-Slewing Mobile Crane – (Riggers must have)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 Induction Training – Statement of attainment certificate – (Valid within 5 years)
Desirable Site Inductions:
- Anglo Moranbah North Mine
A fresh, innovative company with over 50 years combined recruitment experience, at G&S Support Services Pty Ltd you are their reputation. Their brand and client base is strong and through supplying quality people to their partners, they service businesses across Australia to meet industry demands.
G&S Support Services Pty Ltd specialise in both white and blue collar roles and take pride in matching quality employees to their client’s needs. Servicing the engineering, mining, energy, gas, resource and infrastructure industries they pride themselves company’s employer of choice status. Continuity and various lifestyle rosters are available to their trade workforce.