Boilermaker / Fitter Wetherill Park NSW
Boilermaker Fitter Installing New plant Wetherill Park NSW
The project is 6-month duration with follow on work available for the right candidate. The project is installing a new plant for an international client.
Works will mainly be but not limited to installation of structural steel, conveyors, walkway platforms, hand rails and hoppers.
To be successful for this role, you will have the following experience and skills:
- Trade qualified.
- Structural steel experience
- Great experience in reading CAD drawings
- Mechanically minded
- Work on site, alone & part of a team
- Project experience
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident working with cranes and lifting equipment
- Have a current white card
- Be a problem solver
- Elevated work platform license is a must
- Current Drivers license
- Fork lift & telehandler ticket would be a big advantage.
- Dogman / Rigger ticket would be a big advantage.
You must be an experienced operator with the confidence to read and interpret drawings to complete the job at hand.
Attractive rates of $55 – $60 per hour. Weeks will be 66 hrs per week. 5, 12 hr days with a half a day Saturday.
If you believe you would be a good addition to their team then e mail your resume to
email@example.com or call 0436 190 433
If you are interested in these positions then APPLY NOW and look forward to joining a dynamic organization.Click Apply for Boilermaker/Fitter Wetherill Park NSW