See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Bogger Operator Underground Mining
Bogger Operator Underground Mining Granny Smith Gold Mine
Gold Fields Australia is currently seeking an Operator: Bogger to join their Underground Mining team at Granny Smith Gold Mine. This role is offered on 8 days on and 6 days off 7 nights on 7 days off roster and is FIFO from Perth.
Reporting to the Supervisor: Underground Production, this role is responsible for, but not limited to, the watering down and bogging of development headings and stockpiles together with loading of trucks, tele remoting and ongoing road maintenance and the charging and firing of development and production headings.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Always act in a manner that seeks to enhance the safety culture and performance of GFA and ensures that the Vital Behaviours are adhered to at all times
- Achieving production targets by operating equipment to undertake ore loading activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Providing reliable and accurate operational and practical knowledge to minimize down time and potential loss of production
- Utilizing mobile equipment and tools with due consideration for safety and environmental issues
- Assisting in the provision of preventative maintenance through scheduled inspections, servicing, adjustments, troubleshooting and organizing the timely repair of operated equipment
- Maintaining a high standard of housekeeping in operated equipment such as the bogger cabin, throughout workshops and wherever works are carried out
- Ensure that the company has the capacity to achieve Zero Harm by actively identifying and reporting hazards using the sites hazard reporting system
Key factors to your success include;
- Previous experience in underground hard rock mining techniques including watering, scaling, bogging and trucking development and production headings
- Previous experience of Caterpillar 2900 and 1700
- An extensive record of safe underground mining practices
- Good time management and organizational skills
- A current Apply First Aid ticket is essential
- Holding a current C Class Drivers License
Interested parties should submit their Curriculum Vitae to: www.goldfields.com.au
Gold Fields Australia is an equal opportunity employer. They are committed to achieving a diverse and inclusive workforce, and strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to Apply?
If you would like to be a part of this exciting new project and believe that you meet all the requirements please click to apply.
Click Apply for Bogger Operator Underground Mining Granny Smith Gold Mine