Experienced Blast Hole Driller – Karara mine
Downer Mining provides open cut mining services at Karara mine, including drilling, blasting, loading, haulage and stockpile rehandle. The operation is a conventional pit with a 30Mtpa mining rate. The Karara pit will feed the client-run processing plant, which will produce 8Mtpa of magnetite concentrate. The concentrate will be transported by rail to Geraldton for shipment.
Candidates must have the following and Skills
- Previous blast hole drilling experience in Iron Ore
- Previous experience with large diameter DTH and Rotary drilling methods
- Demonstrated commitment to health and safety
- Effective communication and teamwork skills
- Previous operation of Bucyrus SKS, SKSS, SKL, Cat MD6420, Pit Viper and Cubex drills will be well regarded
- Current manual C-class license essential, HR license would be advantageous
What they can Offer?
- An excellent remuneration package
- An outstanding 2/1 roster from Perth and Geraldton to maintain your work/life balance
- An overriding commitment to zero harm
- A Supportive work environment with professional development opportunities
Located 40 minutes from Perth by plane, this project offers a 2:1 FIFO roster from Perth and DIDO from Geraldton. The site has a new camp offering modern unsuited rooms, with the latest modern amenities including sporting & recreational facilities.
For a confidential discussion please contact Victoria Ingram, Recruitment Advisor on *****98. + click to reveal
Apply now for Blast Hole Driller Karara mine
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Blast Hole Driller Opencut mining Karara mine WA